Ko tēnei whārangi tō tātou puna wai, tō mātou wharekai rānei, hei wāhi whakawhitiwhiti kōrero i ngā reo e rua mō ngā āhuatanga katoa o tēnei o ō tātou Wikipedia. Ki te hiahia whakaputa whakaaro koe, tēnā, waiho mai ō whakaaro, ō pātai rānei kei raro iho nei, kia mōhio ai mātou kua tae mai koe kia kite i a mātou! Pūranga: 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007-2009 • 2010-2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017
Hello Maori Wikipedians Community,
Scholarship applications for ESEAP Conference 2018 is now open!
ESEAP Conference 2018 is a regional conference for Wikimedia communities around the ESEAP regions. ESEAP stands for East, Southeast Asia, and Pacific. Taking place in Bali, Indonesia on 5-6 May 2018, this is the first regional conference for the Wikimedia communities around the regions.
Full scholarships are subject to quotas, maximum two people per country and your country is eligible to apply, visit this page.
We also accept submissions of several formats, including:
- Workshop & Tutorial: these are presentations with a focus on practical work directed either to acquiring a specific skill or doing a specific task. Sessions are 55 minutes led by the presenters in a classroom space suitable for laptops and work.
- Posters: A2-size format to give news, share your community event/program, set out an idea, propose a concept, or explain a problem. The poster itself must be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons with a suitable license.
- Short Presentation/Sharing talks: 10-15 minutes presentation on certain topic.
Deadline for submissions and scholarship applications is on 15 March 2018. If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me or send your e-mail to eseap wikimedia.or.id.
Editing News #1—2018Edit
20:56, 2 Māehe 2018 (UTC)
Galicia 15 - 15 ChallengeEdit
Wikipedia:Galicia 15 - 15 Challenge is a public writing competition which will improve improve and translate this list of 15 really important articles into as many languages as possible. Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing and/or translating articles related to Galicia. To participate you just need to sign up here. Thank you very much.--Breogan2008 (talk) 14:20, 12 Māehe 2018 (UTC)
Welcome to Wales! The Celtic Knot Conference...Edit
I apologise that this invitation is in English; feel free to translate into your own language!
I would like to invite you to the second Wikipedia language conference focusing on supporting Celtic and other small and Indigenous Languages. This year 'Celtic Knot' will be at held on the 5th and 6th of July at the National Library of Wales in Wales' most famous seaside resort of Aberystwyth.
For more information on how you could be part of this great event, pop over to our website where you can also contact Jason Evans, our National Wikimedian and conference organiser. We have many speakers who will talk about what works for them, how we can learn from each other... small is beautiful...
Time to bring embedded maps (‘mapframe’) to most WikipediasEdit
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 14:53, 7 Mei 2018 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (May 2018)Edit
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to research and tools as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Rock's Backpages – Music articles and interviews from the 1950s onwards - 50 accounts
- Invaluable – Database of more than 50 million auctions and over 500,000 artists - 15 accounts
- Termsoup – Translation tool
- Fold3 – Available content has more than doubled, now including new military collections from the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Oxford University Press – The Scholarship collection now includes Electronic Enlightenment
- Alexander Street Press – Women and Social Movements Library now available
- Cambridge University Press – Orlando Collection now available
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 18:03, 30 Mei 2018 (UTC)
Update on page issues on mobile webEdit
Global preferences are availableEdit
19:19, 10 Hūrae 2018 (UTC)